CPM’s (Continous Passive Motion)
CPM is short for Continuous Passive Motion. CPM devices are a rehabilitation tool used to insure that a consistent and precise motion is achieved in a joint post operatively. Continuous refers to the amount of time the device moves the joint. The average daily use of a CPM is 6-8 hours per day. Passive Motion refers to the fact that the device does the work and moves the body part to a specific range of motion. The patient is responsible for increasing the settings on the device and therefore increasing movement of the joint daily until the full range of motion returns. This is usually done over the course of a few weeks. CPM is important in helping blood flow through a post operative joint which in turn, decreases swelling and decreases pain.
Click on the accordions below for more information about the product.
Kinetec Spectra Knee CPM Specifications:
Range of Motion: Hyperextension (-10°) to full Flexion (120°)
Weight: 24 lbs. (53kg)
Length: 37in (94cm)
Full leg size: 28in -41in (71-104 cm)
Tibia: 15in-23in (38-58 cm)
Femur: 13in-18in (33-46 cm)
· Anatomical Joint Alignment
· Enhanced Patient Comfort
· Extension / Flexation from 0-130°
· Pronation / Supination from 90-0-90°
Weight: 29 lbs.(13kg)
Length: 39in (99cm)
Width: 13in (33cm)
Sizing: Adult Pediatric
Femur: 13-18in (33-46cm) 8¼-13in (21-33cm)
Tibia: 15-22in (38-56cm) 105/8-14½in (27-37cm)
Total: 28-40in (71-102cm) 18.875-27½in (48-70cm)
- Simple & Effective
- Ergonomic rest for healthy arm and fully adjustable chair
- Patented Universal Left or Right Shoulder design
- Folds easily for transport
- Lightweight design 55 lbs
- Two year limited warranty
- International symbols
- Patient lock-out feature
- Accommodates patients 4ft to 6.6ft
- Shipping Weight : 54 lbs
- Mains Power : 100V-240V, V AC 50-60Hz
The T300 is designed for safe, simple patient operation.
· The hand-held controller allows the operator to conveniently control all functions.
· The T300 is designed for use in a sitting or supine position and easily adjusts for either the right or left foot.
· The T300 provides pre-set adjustable range of motion from 0 – 600 flexion (plantar flexion) to 0 – 900 extension (dorsiflexion). In addition, both the force and speed of operation are adjustable to better meet the individual requirements of each patient.
· Weight 11 lbs.
· Length 17in
· Width 15in
· Power Transformer Input: 120 VAC 50-60 Hz
· Transformer Output: 12 VDC Less than 25 watts
· Safety Features Automatic reversal based on customized patient profiles
· Reduces pain
· Reduces edema
· Improves joint nutrition
· Increases ROM
· Reduces adhesions